The WordPress for Toastmasters project is all about free software and free services for Toastmasters clubs, but it’s still true that “there ain’t no free lunch” — we have web hosting bills to pay.
Thank you to SpeakerPromos.com for agreeing to be our first “Premier Sponsor” in return to preferred ad placement on this website and the toastmost.org network of free club websites. We only have one Premier Sponsor at a time, and the next opportunity opens on Sept. 15. You can also purchase just a sidebar ad, starting at $100 for one month.
For $400, a Premier Sponsor gets:
- Three months worth of advertising, including:
- One month: Preferred placement in the sidebar ad slot that appears on each toastmost.org club website. There may be up to three sidebar ads in rotation, but yours will be shown first.
- Two months more of sidebar ad placement (not guaranteed to be shown first)
- One month of exclusive placement in the ad slot at the bottom of every page.
- One month of exclusive placement on the member’s dashboard (shown on the main dashboard page, not necessarily every page).
- One month of exclusive placement at the bottom of every email agenda sent out from toastmost.org.
You can see some of this in action on sites like the one for Online Presenters, but I’m including some screenshot examples to help you visualize the whole package.
Here’s a glimpse of three months worth of traffic to the toastmost.org network (May – August 2018) according to Google Analytics.
Your ad would also appear on the WordPress for Toastmasters site used as the documentation and marketing hub for this project, which gets between 500 and 2,000 views per month.
Finally, these charts from a presentation I did a few months ago try to show something about the growth of Toastmost.org in terms of clubs setting up websites (at least on a trial basis) and creating user accounts for their members.