Update: We just got secured our premier sponsor, so this “limited time offer” is now off the market. We’re still looking for other sponsors and supporters if you’d like to purchase a sidebar ad or make a donation to the cause. The exclusive bundled promotion offer will reopen in a few months.
Help keep the club websites associated with the WordPress for Toastmasters project free by advertising on the toastmost.org network.
For a limited time, you can sign up to be the exclusive sponsor of the project for USD $300, with your promotions displayed across the club website network, and I will also work with you to develop a webinar promoting your product or service. (Eventually, this bundle will be limited to sponsors who make a one-year commitment at a higher price point).
This is your opportunity to reach a global audience of innovative Toastmasters who interact with the club website not just as a marketing tool but as an integral part of how members sign up for roles and leaders organize their meetings.
The premier sponsor bundle includes:
- A sidebar ad (as shown above)
- A second promotional ad slot that appears at the bottom of every page.
- An ad included with the version of the agenda that is sent out by email (an important tool club leaders use to fill open speaking slots and other roles)
- An ad included on the administrator’s dashboard. This could appear in the self-hosted versions as well (where the open source software is installed on a site other than toastmasters.org). Probably would only be shown once per login, so as not to interfere with functional use of the site.
- A webinar hosted by me showcasing your product.
- Acknowledgement in WordPress for Toastmasters events, online or off, such as tutorial webinars.
Write to email@example.com if you are interested in this offer. I reserve the right to refuse ads that would be inappropriate for the Toastmasters audience.
Here is a series of mockups I created, featuring the SpeakerMatch service as a (hypothetical) example.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this offer. The goal of this program is to make the free club websites financially self-sustaining. If you would be more comfortable sponsoring a non-profit, talk with me about how we might work together to create a foundation to support the WordPress for Toastmasters project.