Watch this replay for a thorough tour of the WordPress for Toastmasters, how it takes advantage of WordPress as a standard platform for web publishing and online marketing, and the set of branding and functional customizations that turn a WordPress site into an outstanding club website.
The webinar covers:
- What WordPress is and why it is a better foundation.
- How to use the WordPress editing tools to publish blogs, images, and video.
- How to tie your club website into a broader social media marketing and online recruiting strategy.
- How to create a free club website.
- How to set up and customize the agenda and online role signup form.
This was the third in a series of these webinars, and it’s the one that came out the best overall (no major technical problems with the webinar software itself). Thanks to my friend and fellow Toastmaster Jim Guld, co-owner of GeeksOnTour.com, for lending his expertise with the Hangouts on Air service I used to broadcast live and field questions.